Partner Wendy Wetherbee
- Owner, Creative Director and main client contact at Wetherbee Creative (wetherbeecreative.com).
- I've been in this crazy design, marketing and web development business since 1997
- I studied fine art at the Museum School in Boston, and business at Tufts University
- To enhance that background I studied design and web development at Clark University
- Besides being a business owner and designer, I'm a photographer, artist and metalsmith
- I love dogs, the goofier the better, and we have two furry goofballs.
- I still play in the mud - gardening soothes the soul
- If you have feathers I will probably take your picture (crazy bird watcher - nature geek)
- Being outdoors, in nature gives me peace and recharges my batteries
- My son is my proudest achievement to date
- Little known fact #1: I once owned an antique and artisan group shop west of Boston
- Little known fact #2: For many years I was a professional singer / harmony vocalist.
You can find me and follow me in all of these places: